The Town of Barnstable is happy to announce another round of Covid-19 Emergency Small Business Grants.
These $10,000 grants will assist 10 existing small businesses to cover wages, rent, utility bills, loss of inventory, and other fixed costs since the MA state of emergency declaration on March 10, 2020. Awardees are chosen in order of application receipt.
Deadline to apply is 5:00 pm, Tuesday March 1, 2022
• Must have an establishment in Barnstable and have no more than 5 employees.
• Business owners must be low- to moderate-income and self-certify their household income.
• Must have experienced at least a 25% revenue loss due to COVID-19 since March 10, 2020.
• Must have less than $2,000,000 in gross annual receipts.
• Must have no outstanding tax liens or legal judgments.
• Business owners must reside in and file their taxes in the USA.
• Franchises and chains are not eligible.
• Business owners cannot receive funds from another federal source for the same purpose.
• Business owners must comply with federal ERR requirements.